(1) The product very gentle and natural which made from White Oil and Fragrant which is exacted from natural fruit or flower.
(2) Size = 5 ML
(3) Diffusing essential oils is one of the best ways to receive their therapeutic benefits. When we inhale essential oils, they go straight to our brain and are sent directly to other parts of the body to regulate and moderate. There is a tremendous amount of science behind it, actually. When you diffuse essential oils you can expect to experience the following benefits:
Cleanse and purify the air of viruses, bacteria, pathogens and mold
Impact the mood base on smell of each Aroma oil
Impact focus & concentration
Boost the immune system
Create negative ions (create feelings of peace and well-being)
A great smelling home
Benefit of SEVENSEA SMELL AROMA OIL
For centuries cod liver oil was used in the fight against poor health, especially for bone disorders such as Rickets. So eventually, trawler owners of Hull invested in the production of Cod liver oil and in 1935 it was first marketed and called Seven Seas. A lot has happened since then.
During the second world war, cod liver oil ( and orange juice! ) was given out free to pregnant women and children and this continued long after the war. Not long after, this known and trusted brand started to develop new products. Cod liver oil was now available in capsule form. Eventually, with the help of much
(1) Diffuser: Essential oils are placed in this device.
(2) Dry Evaporation: Several drops of essential oil are placed on a cotton ball or tissue and allowed to evaporate into the air.
(3) Steam: Drops of essential oil are added to a bowl of steaming water
(4) Spray: Drops of essential oils are placed in a water-based solution, shaken, and sprayed into the air in order to deodorize a room or set a mood.